Some Steps How To Book E-Ticket On IRCTC Website
Now IRCTC Launched New Website To Book E-Ticket On IRCTC Website. Recently Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation made is the Official website for a Passengers. it is a new version of Rail Ticket IRCTC New Website Official Website it is running in a “Beta Form” available for Passenger to try it. this new website is passengers friendly, which is based on latest software to prediction and chance of waitlisted ticket get confirmed. when the other railway portals use same features software, Indian Railway said “its software developed by CRIS”. it is more sufficient and more accurate and passengers or user easily check the ability of train and berth without login permission on their accounts. launched the new website it has become convenient for railway passengers and the user also to book tickets. it is very helpful if the passengers get planning for the journey it became more better through this new IRCTC website.
we are providing how to book passengers their ticket through IRCTC new website here this 8 step
* Passengers and user go to the new IRCTC Website and check the availability of the train and berth without login to their IRCTC accounts. ‘Book Your Ticket’ section passengers can enter the ‘form’ to the railway station and you can select the date of journey, train coach, berth.there are more filters to help departure/arrival time, train, quota make help to your journey better and good.
*clicking the button of ‘Find Trains’ list of trains, avail of berth and coach appeared on the screen and another option to check the ability of seats and train fare also.
* In the new IRCTC website displays the confirm availability of train by select this option, user and passe4nger can log in to his/her IRCTC accounts by entering username and password and OTP send to his/her mobile number. when the user enters the OTP, IRCTC website display on the screen. new features also provide chances of waitlisted ticket get confirmed it helps you to more information related to the e-ticket with the option scheme. just an example we are trying to book a ticket and the chance of the ticket confirmation is 48%. then it will be the better option for another train with the help of option.
* Passengers can Book E-Ticket On IRCTC Website after checking the availability of the ticket. he/she click on ‘Book Now’ button. if site not logged in when the user has to log in enter username and password. follow this process the OTP will send his/her mobile no. then the user or passenger ‘sign in’ and go to the next page option.
* In ‘Passengers details’ passenger will enter the details like name, age address, gender, berth preference, ID type. passengers will take travel insurance and the cost of 0.0/person.user and passengers can enter the OTP for booking. which has to be sent to he/she mobile number. Book Train Ticket Online On Irctc.
* process of continuing booking passengers or user will go to the next page for review booking and the user can check and confirm all booking and journey details, move to the next page of payments.
* Book Train Ticket With IRCTC provides many payment options for passengers you can pay through BHIM/ UPI/ USSD, there are multiple payment services like a debit card, net banking, pay wallets, cash card, IRCTC prepaid, pay on delivery, pay later, Bharat QR scan, credit card, and payment gateway. after the payment proceed then your ticket will be booked. passengers manage payment option through marking six banks as the preferred bank on ‘my profile’ option.
* After the Book Train Ticket With Irctc booking process, if you want to request for cancellation you could cancel the ticket, SMS, printing choose alternative train option and change the boarding point under the book history.